Pages

Cabaret Style on Stage and in Life




Mila rocket soloist team
"Mila rocket and Cabaret Orchestra Re-Noir".
OK: What is needed for such a wardrobe scenic image as Carara?
MR: We are all stylized. Basically, neo-retro (very fashionable style now) This - some elements of retro, recycled from the point of view of a contemporary look. So beautiful, but sometimes a hell of eclecticism. At the same time - it is clear allusions, references to styles over the years. If this is the 40th, it is - dresses to the knee. If the 50s, it is - Christian Dior "New Look", boats, large flowers. If it's 70, it's a flare. If the 20s, the Great Gatsby-style, with a low waist and so on. But as a rule, we all dilute some modern details. Suppose the elements 40hh years or 50-xx, but at the same time, avant-garde hats in the style of Thierry Mugler.
OK: 70 - is the latest retro? Up to 80 you have not sunk?
MP:   In the 80s we were already present here on this earth. Younger people believe that the 80s - a retro, for us it is - the actual material. But I, for one, hate the culture of the 80s.
OK: Why? What particularly annoys you in it?
MR: I have my own attitude to these latest trends ... In fact, thank God, is not the last! Fashion for style 80s and early 90s, this whole "Electroclash" ... All these bands sound like a group of A-to retirement! I at that time was not very many years, but I can not stand all these updo, bombers and rolled jeans ... And here's ethics here sneakers "old-school" New Balance. And also, pink tights and these swimsuits ... like a model, which led aerobics ... Like it? Cindy Crawford? That she was in good health! While I understand that this is - a certain side of pop culture, fashionable at the moment, but I do not like it. Therefore, in the style of the 80s, we still do not work. Although, now iPhones and iPads, as well as in the "Macs" many programs that you can download from ICloud for 99 rubles! C such sounds of the '80s, that in general, then this kind of music can already write each.
OK: And where you take all these wonderful little things, which then appear on the scene?
MR: Different ... much I give. Because I have a familiar fashion, good and famous who are working in this style. Elena Suprun, for example, which has exclusive embroidery, silk and so on. In the style of 20s. This is - in general - high fashion. She also had a collection of a few years ago - in the style 50hh - New Look. She knows how to do it, because it is very fond of the female figure. She sewed for me a few pieces modeley- 7-8. They were enough to put my whole team.
Some things I buy, because they caught my eye. I do not really look at the brand - as long as they fit in style. Some buy in Lithuania, second-hand. Lithuania - a general European stock! They sell the cheapest car and the cheapest clothes. And where you can buy what you want. Some buy abroad, but a very small percentage. Because if things are good, they are very expensive. In England, you can buy a feature bald, if you know where and to come to the sale in December. Flora McLean even happen. This - this ... the famous English designer. She oochen dear, but I know where to buy it cheap. But will not tell anyone ...
OK: What you could arsenal of stage wear in everyday life?
MR: I understand that my stage clothes and my images are pretty radical, but in theory, they fit me in everyday life. That is, if there is a mood and some party, I can put any item of his stage wardrobe. I can - from head to toe, and I can - some details. I have absolutely not killed and vast wardrobe. There are clothes in every styles. From "Labutenov" to "Timberland".
OK: What is it about a loved one, what would you put even a parent meeting with pleasure?
MR: Well ... some cap-pill. Vivienne Westwood - I have such a dress ... ... with a booty invoice in the box ..
OK: Yes, the parents' meeting would have looked great!
MR:   And what? by the way ... very Thalia bill f @ na ... very image, a Victorian ... ... kosher vegetarian! All strictly, everything is closed.
On a rocket:
Shoes "MoMA" - Italian shoes. "In Moscow, I do not buy them, here they are obscenely expensive. And buy the same blessed Lithuania"
Jacket "Kookai". "This is the company - which we have in Moscow went bankrupt. Here, we have these things cost inadequately expensive"
Trousers "F5". "Buy in store Surname. I do not want to advertise this wonderful store, but lately I've bought a lot of things there. So, you do not go there, good things do not happen much, especially in such strange places. And the prices are more than adequate . Even amazing! "
Belt "Ibid. Wallowing in a pile, where all 400"
Jacket "Zara". "Children's Department, 13-15 years"
Hat "Merci". "My favorite French company, which is not represented in Moscow in any way"
Scarf "Cashmere. Bought Sveta Tegin"